Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with log file submission
02-26-2020, 02:52 AM,
RE: Problem with log file submission
Shad, the comment by J6A was appropriate. In my comment, I wrote "count double". I was referring to the scenario victory conditions, but he thought I was talking about some property of dug-in units in assault combat. User cjsiam clarified the misunderstanding.
02-26-2020, 03:16 AM,
Thank you for clarifying. I see now that i jumped right over that aside above your screenshot.

I was going to relocate the posts to the appropriate thread, but I see they are already where they below! Big Grin
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
02-26-2020, 05:13 AM,
(02-26-2020, 03:16 AM)Shad Wrote: Thank you for clarifying. I see now that i jumped right over that aside above your screenshot.

I was going to relocate the posts to the appropriate thread, but I see they are already where they below! Big Grin

...belong....
02-26-2020, 05:33 AM,
(02-26-2020, 05:13 AM)cjsiam Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 03:16 AM)Shad Wrote: Thank you for clarifying. I see now that i jumped right over that aside above your screenshot.

...belong....

What? That's what I said! Big Grin
02-29-2020, 08:58 PM,
Ok it's again me guys sorry to bother but I have to report a strange behavior. I uploaded the log file of scenario 3. After a while the system acknowledged my submission but jumped straight away to the "submit a log file for scenario 4" apparently skipping the "waiting for approval" step. Shad please check that the things are in good order on your side. I can resubmit the log file if necessary.
02-29-2020, 11:35 PM,
Thanks for posting. I won't be able to check until tonight but I'll let you know!
03-01-2020, 09:07 AM,
(02-29-2020, 08:58 PM)g1ul10 Wrote: Ok it's again me guys sorry to bother but I have to report a strange behavior. I uploaded the log file of scenario 3. After a while the system acknowledged my submission but jumped straight away to the "submit a log file for scenario 4" apparently skipping the "waiting for approval" step. Shad please check that the things are in good order on your side. I can resubmit the log file if necessary.

Somehow the log file was submitted 3 times. This kept pushing you further along the Academy track.

I've removed the duplicate logs and one of our mentors will review the correct one ASAP.

I've also put you back at the correct Academy status point (waiting for 3rd log to be reviewed).

I'll see about changing the code to prevent any such multi-submissions in the future.

Thanks for your patience! Smile