Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with log file submission
02-24-2020, 08:57 PM,
Problem with log file submission
Hi, sorry to bother. I hope this is the correct place where to post it. I was ready to upload my second log file, but then I discovered that according to the system it's already waiting for approval... I don't remember to have uploaded any file.
02-24-2020, 10:01 PM,
RE: Problem with log file submission
Hi Giulio. It actually means the system is waiting for you to upload your 2nd file for approval. So go ahead and upload it.

P.S. Did you knock the Germans off the hill? (Not many people have.)
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
02-25-2020, 06:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-25-2020, 07:13 AM by g1ul10.)
Photo  RE: Problem with log file submission
The option to upload the file disappeared. I attach below a screenshot of the page as I see it.

Concerning the scenario, well... No, actually. I could have done it, but for some reason, I forgot that dug-in units count double so I expended the last Russian aircraft call to attack a German unit in melee in open ground, rather than the dug-in German HMG. It's a pity because, If I remember well, the dice roll was good enough to eliminate the HMG and give the victory to the Russian side.

Attached Files Image(s)

02-25-2020, 06:34 AM,
g1ul10, this is probably a side-effect of us moving you across pathways. What step in that list should you be on? I'll fix it.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
02-25-2020, 06:38 AM,
Nevermind, based on the logfile history you've submitted only 1 file which was approved. So I've pushed you one step backwards. You should see a prompt to submit a second logfile now.

Let me know!
g1ul10 likes this post
02-25-2020, 07:08 AM,
Thank you Shad. Problem solved. Now the system allows me to upload the log file.
02-25-2020, 10:20 AM,
I'm not sure what you mean by "Dug-in Units count double."  They just get first fire.
02-25-2020, 10:32 AM,
(02-25-2020, 10:20 AM)J6A Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean by "Dug-in Units count double."  They just get first fire.

The Soviet player wishes to weaken or take the hill position.
If there are fewer than 2 undemoralized German
units on the hill at the end of the game, consider the
objective accomplished. A good order dug-in unit
counts double in this case.

That's what's in the victory conditions----I think it means that a single unit, in good order-- dug-in counts as TWO units.....
02-25-2020, 11:18 AM,
Ah, okay.  I thought you meant in an actual assault.  I didn't realize it was a scenario thing.
02-25-2020, 11:33 PM,
(02-25-2020, 10:20 AM)J6A Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean by "Dug-in Units count double."  They just get first fire.

Did you post in the wrong thread by mistake? What does this have to do with g1ul10's logfiles?