Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elsenborn Ridge Terrain Chart with figures
12-22-2021, 04:57 PM,
RE: Elsenborn Ridge Terrain Chart with figure
(12-22-2021, 02:04 AM)g1ul10 Wrote: Hi everybody,
I think I will devote part of my holidays to playing some Panzer Grenadier scenarios. I organized different information, from the official terrain chart but also from the rules and the other charts, in a table with pictures. No pretense of elegance, it's all about clarity. I did not find anything similar around, and I think it might be useful for novice players like me. Do you spot any mistakes or missing info? Any other suggestions? Preparing the table was already a useful exercise in reviewing the rules.

Best,
Giulio.

Greetings fellow PG Gamer. I have taken the liberty of glancing over your chart and I am impressed by the quality of your effort. In the spirit of your request for constructive criticism, I humbly present the following for your consideration.

1 - Smoke adds +1 to everybody’s movement costs.
2 - There is a small typo in the Slope notes, e.g. * huphill vs. * .uphill
3 - AFV can get first fire in clear hexes under certain circumstances - Rule 12.43, last paragraph.
4 - The notes for both Towns and Woods re the +1 combat modifier vs. AFV with no infantry present only applies to Assault Fire.
5 - While Fields become clear during winter the movement costs remain unchanged.
6 - Lastly, the note that entrenchments don’t stack is confusing. May I humbly suggest the following: ** Only 1 per hex, or even ** Only 1/hex.

These are the only items that caught my attention. I am not an official voice, I’m just another player who has spent twenty years buying and playing PG.

Peace. Michael
g1ul10 and treadasaurusrex like this post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elsenborn Ridge Terrain Chart with figure - by Michael Murphy - 12-22-2021, 04:57 PM