Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Distance playing.
05-27-2014, 11:02 AM,
RE: Distance playing.
Sorry, don't take what I said as an avoidance of using Skype, I use Skype all the time with my friends I was just looking for a solution to a specific problem. That of me and my mate in the IOM. For playing with any of you fine fellows when I feel a little more comfortable over the game Smile

Just played a quick play through of the first scenario in Afrika Korps and really enjoyed it, had a few queries but didn't write them down going to reread the rules again this weekend and have another go at it sometime next week.

Take care
Brian
05-27-2014, 01:18 PM,
RE: Distance playing.
(05-27-2014, 11:02 AM)count_zero99uk Wrote: Sorry, don't take what I said as an avoidance of using Skype, I use Skype all the time with my friends I was just looking for a solution to a specific problem. That of me and my mate in the IOM. For playing with any of you fine fellows when I feel a little more comfortable over the game Smile

Just played a quick play through of the first scenario in Afrika Korps and really enjoyed it, had a few queries but didn't write them down going to reread the rules again this weekend and have another go at it sometime next week.

Take care
Brian

Brian,

With your queries, check the annotated rules before posting, this may answer some of the questions first.

here is the link annotated rules