Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you organize?
05-17-2014, 07:30 AM,
RE: How do you organize?
(05-17-2014, 04:19 AM)tlangston28 Wrote: Here are the promised pictures I referenced earlier. Hopefully this makes it clear:

That is a very smart organizing system.

What did you do with the supplement books and rulebooks/game specific books? Did you toss the boxes?
05-18-2014, 01:25 AM,
RE: How do you organize?
(05-17-2014, 07:30 AM)Blackcloud6 Wrote:
(05-17-2014, 04:19 AM)tlangston28 Wrote: Here are the promised pictures I referenced earlier. Hopefully this makes it clear:

That is a very smart organizing system.

What did you do with the supplement books and rulebooks/game specific books? Did you toss the boxes?

Thanks! Each book/supplement/boxed game has its own folder. So the AFDX book has the AFDX book in it; The Airborne remastered has the Supplement Book and 2 Airborne maps (I had purchased the woods pack before getting Airborne); and the Cassino '44 folder has the maps, the scenario books and the campaign books.

If there are golden journals associated with a specifc game/supplement, that goes in the same folder. For instance, when the Luxembourgers finally show up, the book will probably go in the 1940:Fall of France folder - or they may get their own since I will have to put their counters in with other supplement counters - I am not sure yet.

I have the boxes on a shelf and right now they fit perfectly on a small bookcase shelf. I keep the rulebooks and extra utility counters in those boxes. I know there is not a lot of resale value on PG but I am averse to tossing a box when I still have the components and the boxes are in good condition.