Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irregular Map Configurations
05-23-2021, 11:02 PM,
RE: Irregular Map Configurations
Vassal doesn't let you offset maps. The only option after that is create a big map using offset images. Maybe in the September update.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
05-23-2021, 11:58 PM,
(05-23-2021, 11:02 PM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Vassal doesn't let you offset maps. The only option after that is create a big map using offset images. Maybe in the September update.

Yeah, that was what I was trying to say, but I don't have the precise vocabulary.
05-24-2021, 02:15 AM,
(05-23-2021, 11:58 PM)triangular_cube Wrote: Yeah, that was what I was trying to say, but I don't have the precise vocabulary.
You were trying to say, "Do them in September?"
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
05-24-2021, 03:19 AM,
Another odd one is the Scenario Revenge in Hopeless but not Serious.  It calls for upside down Cassino Map. Not sure the juice is worth the squeeze to put an upside down version of the map as an option though.  You can play it as is, but just have to do everything a little backwards as if you were the competitor playing from the side of the table next to the top of the map.