Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Panzer Grenadier League
07-01-2020, 12:33 PM,
RE: The Panzer Grenadier League
You are in Zac.
pixelgeek likes this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
07-01-2020, 12:38 PM,
I am cjsiam....
Add me...I'm just put account on Braaket.... Smile
07-01-2020, 12:49 PM,
Got you too.

For everyone, it helps to have a name as well as your username. I know most of yours, but not all.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
07-02-2020, 01:28 AM,
I think I got the tournament thing figured out, so we should have a ladder now. Everyone in the league is now in the tournament. I've opened the tournament to unregistered players, and I have removed the need for my validation. I think it is better at this point.

Who has an upcoming game? Like Tony?
07-14-2020, 08:12 AM,
I totally forgot about this. I'm definitely up for games.
07-24-2020, 06:07 AM,
(05-16-2020, 04:56 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Ladder/league play does not require Vassal. Vassal just helps. What ladder play does require is shared play, but the method for that can be anything. Face to face, Vassal, Dual table setup + voice, Dual table setup + email or Cyberboard all work. The process is that you and someone else in the league play, switch sides and play again.

I think Dual table setup + email would take too long. Cyberboard only ever had 2 game boxes. Hey, whatever works, so long as it is 2  shared plays.

Ok. I probably can figure out something that might be more acceptable like Skype. I think CJ can help.
09-18-2020, 02:31 AM,
please add me. elfram2
01-13-2021, 02:30 AM,
Braaket League is closed
With the advent of the ladder on PG-HQ, I have closed the Braacket league and ladder tournament.

I would like to point out that the Opponent Search tool is now more apparent on the site and the output is more user friendly.