PG-HQ Forums
Printed versions of seven old downloads - Printable Version

+- PG-HQ Forums (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms)
+-- Forum: Panzer Grenadier (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Printed versions of seven old downloads (/showthread.php?tid=963)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Printed versions of seven old downloads - larry marak - 10-15-2014

I certainly know what you mean, if Avalanche keeps ramping up production (the limiting factor is the availability of developers) no one will be able to afford to be either PG-system or Naval-system completists.

The seven downloads and two counter sets are a once only opportunity (my guess is that the laser counter maker was expressing generosity to Avalanche in order to reduce the amount of future work he loses to the die-cutter Mike is moving to.).

RE: Printed versions of seven old downloads - larry marak - 10-22-2014

Well, I bit the bullet and did what probably is my last really big purchase from Avalanche before I retire. Time to sit back and wait for 6 boxed games, 3 books, and 7 printed download supplements to show up. The longest wait so far is for the second part of Infantry Attacks, {the combined game was called Imperial Grenadier}, now titled Fall of Empires ordered back when first announced 7 years ago.

Being a GWAS enthusiast, I hate passing up Destroyers, but $60 for 3 countersheets hurts to think about.

Jay is crying.....

Maybe if the die-cutters allow quicker shipping, I may be able to squeeze in Jay-3, Jay-4 and the not publicly announced yet Jay 5.

RE: Printed versions of seven old downloads - JayTownsend - 10-22-2014

Yes Larry, you need the Jay-3, Jay-4 and Jay-5, even if you have to get a part time job! Smile

RE: Printed versions of seven old downloads - thomaso827 - 10-28-2014

Dumb question maybe, but I'm thinking of getting two of these while I can. Tried logging in and putting them in a 'shopping cart' to see what the total will be but no luck. I'm going to order one regular item with two of these, but wondered if I just need to put that into the notes part of the order when I do. I've logged in as a gold club member and that didn't change anything. It was odd because if I don't order something from the regular list, how could I place an order for these? Thanks for the assist.

Tom Oxley

RE: Printed versions of seven old downloads - larry marak - 10-28-2014

You should be able to just click on the item from the Insider, click buy one, and then check out. Just worked for me a moment ago. No discount of course, 'cause these are just about print on demand items.

Thanks. I'll try again. When I had clicked on the item in the insider, it had taken me to the old page where it says it is no longer available. Probably a 'cookie' issue on this computer.

Tom Oxley

Ah, found my mistake and got through it. I was using a different announcement that didn't have the direct sale link. Now I have it. Thanks.

Tom Oxley