Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luxembourg & Guam Order of Battles
07-13-2014, 02:45 AM,
Luxembourg & Guam Order of Battles
Was wondering if you guys wanted me to post the two order of battles pictures from the gold journal?
07-13-2014, 08:09 AM,
RE: Luxembourg & Guam Order of Battles
It certainly would not hurt (unless there are publication rules against that) ?
07-16-2014, 09:06 AM,
Gold club exclusives having some real substance to them is kind of a new development with AP. I've never talked about it with Mike. Also, not being a GC member it's difficult for me to pass judgment on the appropriateness of sharing. I will leave that to those who are. Just bear in mind we are entering uncharted territory. Smile
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
07-16-2014, 09:19 AM,
They've run out anyway ............... and I ain't got mine !
07-16-2014, 10:21 AM,
Mike said that they are making more of the Lux and Turkish fleet Golden Journals.
No "minor" country left behind...
07-17-2014, 09:16 AM,
Counter Sheet

Attached Files Image(s)

07-17-2014, 09:25 AM,
Guamanian Order of Battle

Attached Files Image(s)

07-17-2014, 09:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014, 09:41 AM by nicky_longbranch.)
I also have the PDF files for Black Sinister & The Marshall's Fist, I think it would be awesome if this was all added to the library. I'll email who ever want to put it up, and I could upload the two gold journal Luxembourg scenarios if you guys thinks thats ok.
07-17-2014, 08:49 PM,
I think Marshal's Fist would be would be over the line. (The emblem is wrong anyway.) Black Sinister would be a little iify.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
07-19-2014, 01:14 AM,
Nick, would you (or anyone else for that matter) like to have the correct Marshall's Fist unit emblems? I have them as svg & pdf files, already aligned.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking