Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire in my home
03-03-2018, 07:47 AM,
RE: Fire in my home
(03-03-2018, 06:38 AM)Coniglius Wrote: I did pitch a couple ideas to him and we spoke at length about the pro's and con's of each idea, but I did walk away with his support for my Brazilian project. I now have the green light to begin design work on a book supplement that will introduce the Brazilians to the PG family, and their contribution to the Gothic line battles in Italy in late '44 - early '45. I'm very excited to do this and glad that I have his support. Truth be told, I fully expected him to shoot down the idea but he was all for it and even shared some information that he had gathered up for just such a project.

Now now, I knew he'd love it. Mike B. is well known for his passionate interests in lesser-known corners of military history! I'm sure he was thrilled.

I'm also looking forward to the fruits of your labors, Coniglius. Smile
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
03-03-2018, 10:22 PM,
Here is a link for an English language "Official Record" type piece on the Brazilians in Italy. I think it was an academic paper.

http://ibiblio.org/hyperwar/UN/Brazil/Pa...index.html
No "minor" country left behind...
03-03-2018, 11:32 PM,
I always wanted Brazilians for my WWII PG action, especially since my wife is from Brazil.
03-27-2018, 03:08 AM,
Shipping notice today for FitS. Smoke on the Dnieper, Fire in the Steppes.
04-02-2018, 12:44 AM,
Fire in the Steppe

I looked through Fire in the Steppe last night, and it is a very nice package. I really like the scenarios in it. I'll have to check later to see about any minor errata, like missing tank leaders on a few scenario someone mentioned earlier. A nice mix of counters in the scenarios and the newer maps will actually make me want to play Eastern Front again.

Now to clip the counters.

Happy Easter!
04-02-2018, 10:48 AM,
FitS looked so nice that I pulled out my Eastern Front counters and started playing the same day I received my copy. I don't feel the need to clip the counters when I already have a perfectly good set of the same counters. I only have so many Plano boxes and limited room to store them.

Happy Easter.

Peace. MichaelĀ  Cool
04-04-2018, 02:10 AM,
That's funny. I'm avoiding starting FitS scenarios because I'm out of counter trays until I go to GMT West later this month.
04-04-2018, 03:13 AM,
Get them online, $20 for 10.
It you have EFDx, just leave the FiTS counters unpunched.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-04-2018, 03:17 AM,
Zip-lock bags are cheaper and faster!
04-04-2018, 03:56 AM,
Not as big a fan of zip locks. They don't make my OCD as happy.