Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Club counters and scenarios?
06-23-2015, 12:12 PM,
RE: Gold Club counters and scenarios?
The 27 additional scenarios for Little Saturn, Larry where can I find these. I really enjoy otto's work, and would really like to see the scenarios.
06-23-2015, 01:57 PM,
(06-23-2015, 08:46 AM)Matt W Wrote: I am not aware of the original scenarios for Cassino

After a falling out with AP, Dave Murray publicly released his original scenario set and special rules. They are substantially different from what's in the Cassino box.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-23-2015, 09:52 PM,
Do they exist anywhere or could someone provide me with a copy?
No "minor" country left behind...
06-23-2015, 10:33 PM,
(06-23-2015, 09:52 PM)Matt W Wrote: Do they exist anywhere or could someone provide me with a copy?

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/99403/...n-document
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-24-2015, 12:11 AM,
As for Little Saturn, ask Otto. I never redistribute anything I get privately.
06-24-2015, 12:16 AM,
Matt, I have Ottavio's AMIR2 scenarios. Have him tell me it's ok, and I will forward them on to you. Otherwise I would check Ebay and the BGG marketplace.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
06-24-2015, 12:50 AM,
I am against the idea of adding unofficial scenarios to the PG-HQ database; I believe the database should include scenarios which shipped with a product or were posted as daily content.

You can always create a forum for the unofficial scenarios.

You could always add an "official" checkbox functionality to the database but from my perspective, it is not necessary.
06-24-2015, 10:05 PM,
And I would agree that the data base should stay with official work. However I could see either a seperete forum or a data base for unofficial work.
06-25-2015, 01:19 AM,
(06-24-2015, 10:05 PM)zaarin7 Wrote: And I would agree that the data base should stay with official work. However I could see either a seperete forum or a data base for unofficial work.

The 21st Airborne scenario is described and listed here, but the link no longer works...

So, that's a case of "was" official.. ?
06-25-2015, 01:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-25-2015, 01:34 AM by larry marak. Edit Reason: mispelling corrected )
I am guessing that you are referring to the campaign scenario for Airborne Introductory version, originally published as Daily Content, and included in the 3rd version of Airborne. If so, the info is there, just in another location.

The new East German Barracks troops announced today come with 2 scenarios, I wonder if they'll be logged as part of Patton's Nightmare or Iron Curtain, or even Hammer and Sickle. Glad to see the Iron Curtain setting getting some more love, and the counters look outstanding.:-)

Since Soviet forces require counters from Road to Berlin, which is discontinued, I imagine Broken Axis will be the new source of Soviet Counters in the near future.