Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SotM] 2012 July - Prepare for Battle!
07-09-2012, 04:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-09-2012, 04:51 AM by Poor Yorek.)
RE: [SotM] 2012 July - Prepare for Battle!
Quote:I believe visibility is two hexes in this scenario rather than one because snow on the ground reflects moonlight etc. and thus increases visibility. But I'd still follow the shading on the turn-record track to determine what's a Night turn unless special rules said otherwise.

I view tank destroyers as a subclass of tank that has its own special characteristics as defined in the special rules. It's still a tank because of the symbol on the counter; if it weren't, we'd come up with a different symbol like that for armored cars and APCs.

Not that my concurrence adds anything to Upintheattic's authoritative response, but "what he said."

I do like the Winter Soldier's rule for dealing with fields in Winter scenarios: to wit, "treat fields as clear terrain except that the movement costs remain per the Terrain Effects Chart ..." I'd like to make this retroactive to ER, but then again, the scenarios were developed within that game presuming fields as LT.

Messages In This Thread
[SotM] 2012 July - Prepare for Battle! - by Shad - 06-28-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: [SotM] 2012 July - Prepare for Battle! - by Poor Yorek - 07-09-2012, 04:49 AM