Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panzer Grenadier: An Army at Dawn: Tunisia 1943
11-04-2013, 02:18 AM,
RE: Panzer Grenadier: An Army at Dawn: Tunisia 1943
(11-04-2013, 01:38 AM)vince hughes Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 11:31 PM)nebelwurfer9 Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 12:33 PM)campsawyer Wrote: From what I understand this will follow the book. This means that this will feature mostly American battles in Tunisia and Operation Torch. I would image another game for the rest of the German/British face off in North Africa.
That sounds reasonable enough for a counter mix focusing on the American participation in the desert war though it would be interesting if there was a Free French contigent as well. I haven't read the book so I don't know what to expect in regards to that. Anyway, thanks for your input. I guess we will just wait and see what pans out. I suppose both battles of El Alamein combined would warrant a boxed set of it's own.

Good point though Brett !

We do NEED (want) an El Alamein set (with its own maps) and no, I won't design it Shy
Tunisia may have been the end of Afrika Korps but the second battle of El Alamein would have the last stand of Ariete Division. Perhaps at least a book with counters as the maps could be drawn from the 'Afrika Korps' and 'Desert Rats' maps. But need counters for the Shermans and the occasional Tiger tank platoon or two which did arrive in limited supply in 1942 for the DAK.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Grenadier: An Army at Dawn: Tunisia 1943 - by nebelwurfer9 - 11-04-2013, 02:18 AM