Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opponent Wanted 21st-28th Sept (ftf/skype)
09-05-2013, 08:42 PM,
RE: Opponent Wanted 21st-28th Sept (ftf/skype)
Not so much Germany but all Axis. I am happy with Italians or Natives in Italian service too.

As for the slowness Brett, we all have to start somewhere and it pays dividends later down the line. Those of us that play on Skype always simply write down the locations that the counters ended up in and re-set them up when we get the next session going.

Skype is very easy to set up Brett. Simply google it and go to their page. It has a simple "How do I install and use Skype" video (about 2 mins long I think). Believe me, I am no tech expert and I set it all up in a few minutes.

Send me an email to the address I put up at the start of this thread and I will assist and advise you via email. I'll also check out those titles you have left the scenario numbers for and pick one from there. I'll also send you a free date for which day to play. I think you will enjoy yourself playing head-to-head with another. All the players that play a mix of solo & head-to-head all say that live opponent play is mightily different than solo play. It'll be fun.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opponent Wanted 21st-28th Sept (ftf/skype) - by vince hughes - 09-05-2013, 08:42 PM