Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lone Leader after AT Attack in Assault?
09-03-2013, 01:33 AM,
RE: Lone Leader after AT Attack in Assault?
(09-02-2013, 07:19 AM)Michael Murphy Wrote: Since I didn't see any mention in your original message I'd like to ask if you remembered to roll twice for Leader Casualties? First your leader has to roll per 6.7 Leader Casualties. As written, this rule applies to any friendly unit eliminated. I play that any AFV step lost counts as a step loss for the Leader Casualties modifier. I don't double any steps; trucks, wagons, and the like do not count for this roll.

Assuming that your leader survives your next step would be to roll again per rule 6.71 Lone Leaders. Assuming that whatever capped the troops hasn't killed you too, you now find yourself all alone with bad guys. That would suck so it's time to GTFOOD.

Hope that helps.

We didn't roll for leader loss as the annotated rules under 6.7 Leader Casualties has a clarification note that leaders do not roll as a result of kills from AT shots or when loaded on an APC and casualties are taken. Also 6.71 only pertains to Direct and Bombardment Fire.

These were AT shots from outside the hex that ultimately destroyed the PzIV, not an assault.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lone Leader after AT Attack in Assault? - by tlangston28 - 09-03-2013, 01:33 AM