Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Folder for each Game & Supplement?
08-24-2013, 07:31 AM,
RE: Folder for each Game & Supplement?
(08-24-2013, 07:01 AM)Michael Murphy Wrote: You gotta love multilingual puns! I've only managed one or two myself. Andrew is Shad and Shad is Andrew.

Ah so! perhaps it's kind of like a 'Fight Club' identity ...well, this site has been very informative so far and like it as is but hopefully it will continue to grow along with interest in PG, as analog/cardboard gaming is a rarity amongst modern gamers. As far as the folders go it is a nice idea but really, out of almost 600 members it seems only about 10 or more are active on a weekly basis. I'm just glad there are still others that haven't totally gone over to computer/PC gaming. Hopefully soon I can sort out some shared plays soon but the one thing about PG is that it really is good for solo plays in most cases. I am also glad that AP continues to take chances with releases. I was really worried that 'Fall of France' wouldn't have such a high turnout but it seems to have had a lot of plays here. So if FoF can stay in print, I am very much looking forward to the slated 'Conquest of Ethiopia' and 'An Army at Dawn' to be released soon. I suppose in regards to separate theater of war folders it seems like a novel idea but am very happy with the format as it is as well. I can see where expansions like 'Hopeless but not Serious' fit in with the WWII scheme but 'Infantry Attacks' and 'Sword of Israel' are a bit off the mark and should be separated.... well, it's out of my hands but happy either way that it all pans out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Folder for each Game & Supplement? - by Shad - 06-04-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Folder for each Game & Supplement? - by Shad - 06-05-2012, 12:59 AM
RE: Folder for each Game & Supplement? - by J6A - 06-05-2012, 04:31 AM
RE: Folder for each Game & Supplement? - by Shad - 06-05-2012, 07:59 AM
RE: Folder for each Game & Supplement? - by Shad - 06-05-2012, 08:07 AM
RE: Folder for each Game & Supplement? - by nebelwurfer9 - 08-24-2013, 07:31 AM
RE: Folder for each Game & Supplement? - by Shad - 08-24-2013, 10:00 AM