Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle of The Bulge PG Trilogy:
10-27-2012, 02:08 PM,
Battle of The Bulge PG Trilogy:
Battle of The Bulge PG Trilogy: (Battle of The Bulge), (Battle of The Bulge 2: Elsenborn Ridge) and (Winter Soldiers).

A folder for one of my favorite WWII battles.

Way back when the first PG Battle of The Bugle games came out, it became my favorite in the series, even lacking many things I wanted in a Bugle but then came the long promised Elsenborn Ridge and it became my favorite, with the long promised Tiger II's, Nebelwerfers & P-47s and then the Winter Soldiers scenario supplement to add more Bulge fun.

I remember finding an image at the last hour of the Nebelwerfers, so Mike would include them in the Elsenborn game as a counter. I bugged him for weeks to put one in and finally I found an image AP could use to make a counter with or we might not have this cool counter today. Just a little behind the scenes interesting background for you.

With the three PG Bulge products, we have a lot good fun come December or anytime of the year for that matter.

Does anybody else have a fixation with Bulge games? A favorite scenario from one of the three mentioned above?

My favorite scenario played from the Trilogy so far was #22 from Elsenborn Ridge: St. Vith: The Fall. It had everything you could hope for in a Battle of the Bulge battle!

Messages In This Thread
Battle of The Bulge PG Trilogy: - by JayTownsend - 10-27-2012, 02:08 PM
RE: Battle of The Bulge PG Trilogy: - by Shad - 10-27-2012, 02:48 PM
RE: Battle of The Bulge PG Trilogy: - by Matt W - 10-27-2012, 09:59 PM