Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
FEB: Brazilian Expeditionary Force
05-11-2020, 02:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 11:23 PM by JayTownsend.)
RE: FEB: Brazilian Expeditionary Force
(05-10-2020, 07:37 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: I was thinking more like. "Then I will do it myself!"

For you Vassal grads, I have uploaded a OOB-Ldr extension to play with. The counters are speculative, of course. I started working on this years ago. Then Jay made a post. Eventually I found an equipment list. Then Jay started this thread.

Since PG Über lets you create almost any match-up, let's see where the Brazilians go. At least until there are real counters and scenarios.
Excellent Peter, I have all those except no 37mm AT gun just the 57mm AT gun and they are reorganized according to the US table of organization and equipment (TOE) and training at that time. They should also have the same values on the counters as the American Army units at this time period, as they have the same equipment. When they first arrived, maybe not but they were reequipped before they were put into the line.  You are only missing a few types of counters however. Who needs AP? If they ever go out of Business, I'll just have you prints up all my unpublished games.

Yeah I started and stopped this project over the last 10 years a few times but Brazil has my heart and since my wife is from there, I justified finishing this last year after Mike gave me the go ahead. Submitted this year! 

I doubt I every start a new project again. I have a lot of submitted ones to touch up if Mike requires it: The Fall of the Philippines 1941-42, Philippines Luzon 1945, Korean War: Intervention, Korean War: Allies, The Italian-Greek War 1940-41, Gela: Sicily 1943 and Sicily 1943. I believe Mike has his finger on a couple of these, that might see light of day before too long. 

I have some designs also submitted with another company and I play tested a few games for yet another company and advised for another, so I think I am done, at least for a while. Back to playing more games I hope.
goosebrown likes this post

Messages In This Thread
RE: FEB: Brazilian Expeditionary Force - by JayTownsend - 05-11-2020, 02:39 PM