Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Club News Today - New PG Games Listed
05-27-2018, 05:38 AM,
RE: Gold Club News Today - New PG Games Listed
(05-26-2018, 04:54 AM)Shad Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 03:01 PM)J6A Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 07:10 AM)Shad Wrote:
(05-19-2018, 03:10 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: Coniglius, I think that is part of my frustration, is I put a lot of effort into making that game on a never before published title at this scale and will the fruits of my labors be rewarded for this effort or not?

Did you sign any sort of confidentiality agreement with AP? What's to stop you from publishing your scenarios as a free unofficial expansion? If you think Mike might sit on it indefinitely... Confused

That could be burning some bridges.  OTOH, there are non-MMP companies who publish scenarios for ASL.  I'm sure they pay MMP a royalty.  You might want to suggest that to Dr. B.  You form "Jay is Great Publishing Company", put out your own supplements, and give him his pound of flesh, and everyone is happy.

Who pays MMP a royalty for publishing unofficial scenarios? Are they selling them?

My suggestion was for him to release them for free rather than let his hard work mold on the shelf forever.

It's Jay's business anyways, just throwing that out there since I read his remarks as coming from a point of great frustration.

Just a guess that people like Critical Hit have to pay MMP something for the use of the ASL name.

If not, MMP needs better lawyers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gold Club News Today - New PG Games Listed - by J6A - 05-27-2018, 05:38 AM