Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who played what...
11-10-2014, 02:11 AM,
who played what...
Shad,

Would it be possible to put the ids of players that have logged a play on the scenario page? This would help those who play some sort of FtF to know when picking some scenarios if others have played it already. Right now we can only go by AAR, but not all log those. (Unless there is some hidden, super secret way of seeing this)
11-10-2014, 10:33 AM,
RE: who played what...
Aye, we used to have that didn't we? I'll squeeze something back in today.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
11-10-2014, 11:29 AM,
(11-10-2014, 10:33 AM)Shad Wrote: Aye, we used to have that didn't we? I'll squeeze something back in today.

Much appreciated
01-15-2015, 09:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2015, 09:09 AM by Poor Yorek.)
BTTT

btw, what I seem to recall is that when one scrolled over the ratings bars, a little window opened with the ID of who submitted that rating.
01-16-2015, 12:12 AM,
While looking at modifications, I was wondering if the calendar could be opened up a day or two, so we might plan an appropriate game for a day coming up. I was able to play several Bulge games over the holidays and a quick look at the home page header gave me daily choices much faster than searching through the scenario books. We might not always be able to run today's list, but could possibly plan tomorrow's game from it.

Tom Oxley
01-16-2015, 12:48 PM,
(01-16-2015, 12:12 AM)thomaso827 Wrote: While looking at modifications, I was wondering if the calendar could be opened up a day or two, so we might plan an appropriate game for a day coming up. I was able to play several Bulge games over the holidays and a quick look at the home page header gave me daily choices much faster than searching through the scenario books. We might not always be able to run today's list, but could possibly plan tomorrow's game from it.

Tom Oxley

Hi Tom,

As a stopgap, our Basic Search allows searching by scenario date range. It won't support multiyear searches of the same month-day combination, but searching 4 or 5 times isn't TOO painful.

I really outta write that advanced search function... Dodgy
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...