Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printed versions of seven old downloads
10-15-2014, 08:23 AM,
RE: Printed versions of seven old downloads
I certainly know what you mean, if Avalanche keeps ramping up production (the limiting factor is the availability of developers) no one will be able to afford to be either PG-system or Naval-system completists.

The seven downloads and two counter sets are a once only opportunity (my guess is that the laser counter maker was expressing generosity to Avalanche in order to reduce the amount of future work he loses to the die-cutter Mike is moving to.).
10-22-2014, 12:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-22-2014, 01:58 AM by larry marak.)
Well, I bit the bullet and did what probably is my last really big purchase from Avalanche before I retire. Time to sit back and wait for 6 boxed games, 3 books, and 7 printed download supplements to show up. The longest wait so far is for the second part of Infantry Attacks, {the combined game was called Imperial Grenadier}, now titled Fall of Empires ordered back when first announced 7 years ago.

Being a GWAS enthusiast, I hate passing up Destroyers, but $60 for 3 countersheets hurts to think about.

Jay is crying.....

Maybe if the die-cutters allow quicker shipping, I may be able to squeeze in Jay-3, Jay-4 and the not publicly announced yet Jay 5.
10-22-2014, 02:07 AM,
Yes Larry, you need the Jay-3, Jay-4 and Jay-5, even if you have to get a part time job! Smile
10-28-2014, 06:57 AM,
Dumb question maybe, but I'm thinking of getting two of these while I can. Tried logging in and putting them in a 'shopping cart' to see what the total will be but no luck. I'm going to order one regular item with two of these, but wondered if I just need to put that into the notes part of the order when I do. I've logged in as a gold club member and that didn't change anything. It was odd because if I don't order something from the regular list, how could I place an order for these? Thanks for the assist.

Tom Oxley
10-28-2014, 09:32 AM,
You should be able to just click on the item from the Insider, click buy one, and then check out. Just worked for me a moment ago. No discount of course, 'cause these are just about print on demand items.
10-28-2014, 10:45 PM,
Thanks. I'll try again. When I had clicked on the item in the insider, it had taken me to the old page where it says it is no longer available. Probably a 'cookie' issue on this computer.

Tom Oxley
10-28-2014, 11:42 PM,
Ah, found my mistake and got through it. I was using a different announcement that didn't have the direct sale link. Now I have it. Thanks.

Tom Oxley