Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroes of the Soviet Union
10-06-2014, 10:35 PM,
Heroes of the Soviet Union
I recently picked up a copy of Heroes of the Soviet Union. It came with what I suppose is Version 1 of the PG Rules. Will the 4th Edition Rules work okay with this older game?
Dave in Austin, TX
Dave in Austin, Texas
10-06-2014, 10:54 PM,
RE: Heroes of the Soviet Union
I think HoSu comes with the 2nd edition, that's how I got my copy anyway. Short answer is yes, 4th edition works fine.

Have you also got Panzer Grenadier or East Front Deluxe? You need one of those to play the last 10 scenarios.

P.S. If the rules set you got is actually the 1st edition, could you scan them? I would like see the first round of rules charts someday.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
10-07-2014, 03:38 AM,
(10-06-2014, 10:54 PM)plloyd1010 Wrote: I think HoSu comes with the 2nd edition, that's how I got my copy anyway. Short answer is yes, 4th edition works fine.

Have you also got Panzer Grenadier or East Front Deluxe? You need one of those to play the last 10 scenarios.

P.S. If the rules set you got is actually the 1st edition, could you scan them? I would like see the first round of rules charts someday.

The first round of rules charts are in Boardgamegeek:

http://boardgamegeek.com/image/286974/pa...size=large
La guerra รจ bella, ma incomoda.
10-07-2014, 04:33 AM,
Thanks Enrique.
Got'em.
Any lead on the rules?
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
10-07-2014, 07:12 AM,
1ST edition PG rules were only included in the convention release copies of PG, and a few shipped from the warehouse before the professionally printed 2nd edition was available, so Heroes came with 2nd edition rules.