Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Tweak] Formations are back and FAST
07-08-2014, 11:34 PM,
Thumbs Up  [Tweak] Formations are back and FAST
Hello from Saigon! I've just brought the Formations branch of the Library back online. You will see a staggering increase in performance.

Whereas trying to view all the bajillion formations under Heer would fail 100% of the time, now the Heer tree loads extremely quickly: see for yourself!

Thanks again to Peter Lloyd, who essentially single-handedly curates our Formations section. I will be doing more work in the future on this badly neglected section, but this is a huge step in the right direction for now.

Time for a pint of Saigon Red! Big Grin
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
07-09-2014, 06:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014, 07:14 AM by zaarin7.)
RE: [Tweak] Formations are back and FAST
Just be careful to listen for the sound of helicopters in the background.

I just looked and it does load faster.Smile

Found one issue. Under "America" the 7th Marine Regiment is listed twice and one is spelled "Regiemnt" or something like that. I also looked and the play data is different between them.
07-09-2014, 12:39 PM,
RE: [Tweak] Formations are back and FAST
(07-09-2014, 06:58 AM)zaarin7 Wrote: Found one issue. Under "America" the 7th Marine Regiment is listed twice and one is spelled "Regiemnt" or something like that. I also looked and the play data is different between them.

There are many more bugs. These are due to the lack of proper management tools for Peter. All will be organized in time Smile
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...