Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a game
06-18-2014, 10:26 AM,
Looking for a game
Hi,

I'm looking for a game, it will have to be over Skype - unless your travelling in NZ Smile

Haven't bought anything new for a couple of years, the games I've got are loaded here.

I can generally make timezones work; I play a mate in Sydney and that time difference is pretty easy. I think in the US/Canada the best time roughly works out my mid morning to US/Can early evening - last game I played looked something like 0900/1700.

Cheers,

Dale.
06-18-2014, 08:50 PM,
RE: Looking for a game
I'm over in Germany so don't know what the timezone difference is with N.Z. but am looking for a new skype opponent. I can play from 8 A.M. -noon, or 5 -9 P.M. Western Europe time here most days, a few times a month. I checked your game list and would be able to play anything from 'Eastern Front' or 'Guadalcanal' and most scenarios from 'Afrika Korps' or 'Desert Rats' as long as they only require one desert map. My e-mail address is: nebelwurfer9@gmail.com or you can PM me here. July is pretty much open except for the 16th and 23rd so drop me a line if you are up for it. -Brett N.
06-19-2014, 09:31 AM,
Hey Brett,

That sounds cool, I'm between a couple of jobs at the minute - I'll PM you later in the arvo.

Cheers.
06-19-2014, 02:59 PM,
(06-19-2014, 09:31 AM)Dale168 Wrote: Hey Brett,

That sounds cool, I'm between a couple of jobs at the minute - I'll PM you later in the arvo.

Cheers.

No problem except that I may not be able to get back to you until Monday the 23rd, as I am leaving for holiday this morning and will be away from the computer until then. I am actually taking a 4 day break from PG! Will answer as soon as I get back though -have a great weekend!
06-19-2014, 05:17 PM,
Email sent - enjoy your weekend! Smile