Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Stockists?
05-14-2014, 05:48 PM,
UK Stockists?
Hi there,

Im new to the site and was pointed here from BGG. I recently picked up Afrika Korp though BGG and really like the look of it so I decided to have a look for some other PG sets that are the complete games, as I see some stuff you need other sets for.

I seem to have hit a wall, the companies that I normally use Games Lore, IGUK, have the games listed but out of stock. I emailed them and have been informed that AP no longer have a UK/European Supplier.

Can anyone advise where I might be able to order the games from within the UK so that I don't get hit by a wall of import tax.

Thanks in advance
Brian.
05-14-2014, 08:11 PM,
RE: UK Stockists?
Which ones are you after Brian ?
05-14-2014, 10:17 PM,
(05-14-2014, 08:11 PM)vince hughes Wrote: Which ones are you after Brian ?

The two that id like to get my hands on the most are Saipan 1944 and Elsenborn Ridge.

But im really after anything to start my collection and move on with.

As I stated ive managed to get hold of Afrika Korps, so maybe also Desert Rats.

Im more a browse and pick up gamer than someone who thinks about what they want Smile
05-15-2014, 12:51 AM,
Battle of the Bulge is still at Games Lore, I'll check other sites tonight and let you know
05-15-2014, 01:28 AM,
This is a US site. I guess you could call it a last resort if you can't find anything across the pond.

http://wargamedepot.com/
05-15-2014, 02:05 AM,
Thanks zaarin7 if im gonna order from the US ill order from Avalanche direct seems only fair.

Vince, is there anyone who constantly gets stock in? I don't mind waiting if its a matter of them putting an order in every months or whatever just knowing somewhere that I can order from would be good.

Cheers.
05-15-2014, 09:08 PM,
It looks like www.UGG.de has most titles in stock.

It's not in the UK, but it,s still in the EU
05-15-2014, 09:17 PM,
(05-15-2014, 09:08 PM)lindgaard Wrote: It looks like www.UGG.de has most titles in stock.

That's great thanks.
05-15-2014, 09:36 PM,
(05-15-2014, 09:08 PM)lindgaard Wrote: It looks like www.UGG.de has most titles in stock.

I can vouch for them (UGG) as I have ordered through them once before here in Germany and not only do they have a lot of PG titles but the prices are fair and I got delivery in just 3 working days. Sure that it will still cost a little more to get shipped to the U.K. but should be a lot less than ordering direct from AP or the U.S.A.
05-15-2014, 09:45 PM,
Just tried ordering from UGG but there was some kind of tech issue with paying by card ive emailed them so ill see what happens.