Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
latest word on 4th edition rules
05-14-2014, 12:53 AM,
latest word on 4th edition rules
Per the consimworld topic today, Mike hopes the rules layout of the rules for submission to the printer will be finished by Friday (apparently the illustrations for the rules examples caused problems with the original layout of the book). He has a local printer with a quick turn-around ("alien efficiency") so we could hear about now shipping in about 2 weeks.
05-14-2014, 02:11 AM,
RE: latest word on 4th edition rules
2 weeks sounds so far away but better than 2 months. Smile

Thanks for the update Larry!
05-14-2014, 06:00 AM,
But not as good as 2 hours ?
05-14-2014, 06:17 AM,
I think Larry lives next store to the AP warehouse!
05-14-2014, 06:31 AM,
Or maybe all the expensive housing projects he was talking about these past few months were all about annexing the warehouse to his home.
05-14-2014, 07:13 AM,
Replace bathroom floor all the way to the foundation, replace drains from bathroom and kitchen to new sewer connection, insulate entire house, paint exterior of house and garage, paint interior walls of entire house, replace kitchen tiles with speckled black granite counter-top, break out two bedroom walls and replace narrow closet doors with sliding, mirrored doors (no mirror on bedroom ceiling though, the contractor offered) resurface hard wood floors in most of house, new carpet in living room, new linoleum in kitchen and bathroom, new bathroom sink and cabinet, all new windows house and garage.

Move sister-in-law in.

Enough to give you congestive heart failure if I didn't have it already.

Oh well, I'll relax on an 7-day Alaska cruise on May 7th, that cost us only $10 per day per person (plus port fees)!!!!!

Second cheapest vacation in my life!
05-14-2014, 08:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2014, 08:14 AM by JayTownsend.)
Sounds like a whole new house Larry!

May 7th was last week?
05-14-2014, 08:19 AM,
May 27th.

And its pretty close to a new house. I do like the new windows. The rest was pretty much to please my wife and sister-in-law. My man cave is now just a corner of our poorly lit, hot garage though :-(
05-14-2014, 08:34 AM,
(05-14-2014, 07:13 AM)larry marak Wrote: no mirror on bedroom ceiling though

The last thing I want to see when I'm having sex, is myself.
05-14-2014, 08:44 AM,
Wow, you got a man cave Larry? All I got is a man corner for my gaming activites. I mean that is what you use a man cave for right? I can only dream of the day that I would have enough space to lay out three 'Afrika Korps' maps. Enjoy your holiday! Smile