Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duplicate shared play recorded
05-02-2014, 08:02 PM,
Duplicate shared play recorded
My last shared play got recorded twice for my home page records; once against my actual opponent (Wayne Baumber) and then again with an "unknown" player. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem and if it can be fixed. This is the first time it's ever occured. It's been about a week but the error still stands.
05-03-2014, 09:04 PM,
RE: Duplicate shared play recorded
Just delete whichever one Wayne hasn't jumped on. The most likely explanation is the site/your browser/you hiccuped during the form submission and inserted two records rather than one.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
05-03-2014, 11:24 PM,
(05-03-2014, 09:04 PM)Shad Wrote: Just delete whichever one Wayne hasn't jumped on. The most likely explanation is the site/your browser/you hiccuped during the form submission and inserted two records rather than one.

Wayne and I played the same scenario twice that day but the third play is not listed anywhere but on my personal FTF, win/loss/draw records. The play is non-existant elsewhere. I have a total of 15 shared matches recorded except on that one table. Anyway, its no big deal but I have no way of changing the stat.
05-04-2014, 12:27 AM,
I've got the same bug and there doesn't seem to be anything to delete.
No "minor" country left behind...
05-05-2014, 05:19 PM,
Ok just to clarify - the phantom play is listed in your head-to-head table?
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
05-05-2014, 06:46 PM,
(05-05-2014, 05:19 PM)Shad Wrote: Ok just to clarify - the phantom play is listed in your head-to-head table?

Right, just on the "Head to Head Results" table but nowhere else.
05-06-2014, 12:55 AM,
Ditto
No "minor" country left behind...