Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now we know
03-07-2014, 11:01 PM,
RE: Now we know
(03-07-2014, 10:43 PM)vince hughes Wrote: When we play next I must enquire as to your ventures around the Elephant & Castle as that is the land I am from and also worked ... ?

Well, perhaps not prime tourist material; off the beaten path from Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus. Nathalie and I had a mutual friend that lived off Old Kent Road there. The neighborhood seemed to have it's good and bad areas and could see why an orderly 'Constable On Patrol' would be needed in some parts. I can say I had a decent full english breakfast complete with bangers and beans at "Ozzies" down the way. Probably the height of my ventures there...lol... but hey, it's not Brixton! ;-)
03-08-2014, 07:52 AM,
(03-07-2014, 11:01 PM)nebelwurfer9 Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 10:43 PM)vince hughes Wrote: When we play next I must enquire as to your ventures around the Elephant & Castle as that is the land I am from and also worked ... ?

Well, perhaps not prime tourist material; off the beaten path from Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus. Nathalie and I had a mutual friend that lived off Old Kent Road there. The neighborhood seemed to have it's good and bad areas and could see why an orderly 'Constable On Patrol' would be needed in some parts. I can say I had a decent full english breakfast complete with bangers and beans at "Ozzies" down the way. Probably the height of my ventures there...lol... but hey, it's not Brixton! ;-)

"orderly constable on patrol" well that rules Vince out Big Grin
03-10-2014, 03:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 03:39 AM by waynebaumber.)
(03-06-2014, 02:03 AM)larry marak Wrote: Which means British tankers need to use on board urinals more frequently than tankers of any other nation????

Great find though......

No..stiff upper lip old man that's the British way; In fact my British tanks particularly in the desert do not last long enough for the crew to need to have a pee. Big Grin