Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating ftf "scores"
02-28-2014, 12:45 AM,
Updating ftf "scores"
Shad,

I noticed that the ftf individual records did not update after my dismal showing against Hugmenot this past weekend (lost three scenarios as the Japanese). I should have 21 losses against Daniel at this point, not the 18 my page shows.

Matt
No "minor" country left behind...
02-28-2014, 12:46 AM,
RE: Updating ftf "scores"
Never mind, I just saw Nebelwurfer's thread and I'm late to the party...
No "minor" country left behind...
02-28-2014, 12:51 AM,
(02-28-2014, 12:46 AM)Matt W Wrote: Never mind, I just saw Nebelwurfer's thread and I'm late to the party...

It's no party when you are requesting the site admin to adjust your win/loss stats to a lower level but got to keep the score right ...
02-28-2014, 09:08 AM,
+1 here.

I registered a result against Alan yesterday that has not updated yet.
02-28-2014, 09:37 PM,
I think this has mysteriously broke, much like the stats for the battles by country. That has been stuck at the same level for about a year. It looks like Shad is on the road again so it maybe a while before it is fixed. Sad
02-28-2014, 10:41 PM,
My result has now shown. Didn't Shad say that something would not be updated immediately ?

I am also finding that when I go into "My PGHQ" pages, the site takes an inordinately longtime to open when I click "New Shared Play" and the other bits on that page.

Not commplaining of course, just bringing working parts to the attention of those who now how to fix :-)
03-01-2014, 08:29 PM,
Sorry lads I was in Shanghai this past week for a huge trade show. I must have cocked things up with the update I made the previous week. I'll dive in tomorrow and see where things have gone wrong.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
03-02-2014, 09:44 PM,
It's fine and no hurry really; I will continue to enjoy my fictitous -4 standing while it lasts. I suppose if I were on the ups with my shared plays then I would be a little more anxious. In the meantime I'll pretend that it's a golf score ;-)
03-02-2014, 10:11 PM,
(03-02-2014, 09:44 PM)nebelwurfer9 Wrote: It's fine and no hurry really; I will continue to enjoy my fictitous -4 standing while it lasts. I suppose if I were on the ups with my shared plays then I would be a little more anxious. In the meantime I'll pretend that it's a golf score ;-)

Only -4 ! Angel
03-10-2014, 01:11 PM,
This one is probably fixed now... probably.

Someone do me a favor and check your H2H stats immediately before, and then after the next HH:01 or HH:31 (whichever comes first), to confirm that it's running properly.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...