Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT - Avalanche Press Support
02-25-2014, 09:57 AM,
OT - Avalanche Press Support
I wondering if anybody has any problems dealing with Avalanche Press lately? I purchased a game of theirs (not Panzer Grenadier series - hence the OT notation) recently through a local store. However, the game came with no countersheet.

I would like to get a countersheet for this game (GWAS - Remember the Maine). I have tried the phone number and e-mail address listed on the box, but I have been unable to contact them.

Does anyone on the PG-HQ list have an alternate e-mail address, phone number or method to contact Avalanche Press? This is most active on-line group I am involved in that deals with Avalanche Press products.

Thanks,

Steve Gaughan
aka. Lucky Eddie
02-25-2014, 10:56 AM,
RE: OT - Avalanche Press Support
You're best bet is to post on Consimworld in the Game Company Support Forums --> Avalanche Press.

or

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.ee6fed8/24381
03-01-2014, 02:51 AM,
(02-25-2014, 10:56 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: You're best bet is to post on Consimworld in the Game Company Support Forums --> Avalanche Press.

or

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.ee6fed8/24381

That usually works.

Steve, let me know if you don't get a response and I will try to get Mike's attention directly (have had some success in getting situations like this resolved).

-Jim

GWAS/SWWAS/Ironclads Designer / Developer
03-02-2014, 02:34 AM,
Thanks for all the offers. I have obtained Mike's AvalanchePress e-mail address. I sent him an e-mail and he responded by asking for more information. What is the normal time that it takes to get a replacement item from AvalanchePress? Mr. Stear, I will definitely keep your offer in mind.
03-03-2014, 01:19 AM,
Eddie,

I had a problem with the Beyond Normandy maps, and once contact was made, the replacements were in my hands within a week. In my case it helped that I had bought it directly from AP, so there was a clear record in their hands of what happened.

Assuming the sheet is available, and all of APs concerns are met, then it could be in your hands very quickly.
07-15-2014, 05:09 AM,
PG Customer Service Is a Joke, he shouldn't even post contact information, what kind of company runs it support through a third party website. I'll tell you, ONLY AVALANCHE PRESS!!!!!
07-15-2014, 05:29 AM,
(07-15-2014, 05:09 AM)nicky_longbranch Wrote: PG Customer Service Is a Joke, he shouldn't even post contact information, what kind of company runs it support through a third party website. I'll tell you, ONLY AVALANCHE PRESS!!!!!

Yes, it is the Achilles Heal of the game systems they produce.
07-15-2014, 08:49 AM,
APL should hire customer service person. It might save them some trouble down the road.
07-15-2014, 08:54 AM,
They (he) tried that for many years. Lost money on wages for some "Not very good customer service" strangely enough.
07-15-2014, 09:05 AM,
Complaining by itself doesn't get you anywhere, often the complaint can't be resolved to the customer's satisfaction...i.e. Ironclads will come out someday, it won't come out tomorrow, and certainly can't come out four years ago. If you have a missing part, or a severely damaged box, or a lost order, let him know at Mike@..... He won't get to it instantly, but he does read his emails.