Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware the mouse!
04-26-2014, 04:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014, 05:21 AM by plloyd1010.)
Beware the mouse!
When I get bored, I think strange thoughts.

In 1955 a extremely small, backward little country invaded the United States, won the war, and brought about world peace.

[attachment=572]

The combat force which Grand Fenwick sent against America consisted of 20 men with longbows and 3 men-at-arms. This makes one single step counter. Since Grand Fenwick is not taken seriously, opportunity fire may not be conducted against it.

They are led by High Constable (formerly forester) Tully Bascomb. Tully is leader of low initiative, but (as it turns out) great devotion to duty, personal courage (Could you cross the ocean on a tug boat with the Q-bomb on your lap?), and resourcefulness (he did get the a fore mentioned Q-bomb and won the war). As a former forester, he may lead his troops though wooded/forested hexes at 1 less MP than normal (never less than 1MP per hex).

The High Constable is aided by Serjeant-at-Arms Will Buckley. Will is probably only person in the duchy with actual military experience, have served with the British army in WW2. He gets the best out of the men under him (hence the combat modifier). He may function as a British Lieutenant once in a given scenario, after which the Brits recall who he is with and ignore him.

French and Italian troops will not assault any portion of the Grand Fenwick Expeditionary Force, as they are quite impressed that any English speaking country could produce a good wine, much less one actually worth fighting for.

Go get them Robin!Cool
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-26-2014, 05:13 AM,
RE: Beware the mouse!
What about the Provost-Marshall ?
04-26-2014, 05:14 AM,
He wasn't on the expedition.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-26-2014, 06:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014, 06:16 AM by campsawyer.)
Quote:When I get bored, I think strange thoughts.

They have meds for this now as well as then, but now I think they are legal. Wink

Will there be a variant counter for Count Mountjoy and Grand Duchess Gloriana with Peter Sellers face on it?
04-26-2014, 06:36 AM,
(04-26-2014, 06:15 AM)campsawyer Wrote: They have meds for this now as well as then, but now I think they are legal. Wink
When I am bored enough to need them, I would be too bored to take them.

Quote:Will there be a variant counter for Count Mountjoy and Grand Duchess Gloriana with Peter Sellers face on it?
Not yet. Maybe the rest of the army in a campaign supplement though.