Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Case For Counters / Against Print-and-Play
06-27-2012, 11:43 AM,
RE: The Case For Counters / Against Print-and-Play
(06-25-2012, 05:08 PM)tanzerleader Wrote: in a perfect world all of those little obscure modules would be laser cut from the start. but could you imagine the risk they would take in doing this at the start? it would cost them an immense amount of money and provide possibly no return. i reckon do the print and play first if its a module you arent so sure about, dip your toe in the water. if the feedback is good then print it. those of us who loved the download would buy a hard copy. for example if edelweiss went back into print i would buy it even though i have the download.

I think the biggest cost is figuring out how to use the laser printer, but that cost seems to be already bought. The cost of printing any DIY/PnP game now has almost no additional cost, especially if the laser is nearby. Print the sheet and attach it to the chipboard, take it to the cutters, pick it up and mail it. You may get a volume discount if you have 1000 sheets to print, but for small runs the cost shouldn't be exhorbitant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Case For Counters / Against Print-and-Play - by Dean_P - 06-27-2012, 11:43 AM