Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air attacks against "hidden" units
02-06-2014, 07:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2014, 07:11 AM by Brett Nicholson.)
RE: Air attacks against "hidden" units
(02-06-2014, 06:53 AM)wkenney53 Wrote: I think the rules do not allow Air craft to attack unspotted units. Section 15.1 first paragraph state that Air Craft have Direct Fire Value unless modified by scenario rules. Section 10.0 first paragraph states that direct fire can only occur against spotted units. Hope this helps.

Walt

Thanks Walt, it does help but there was some grey matter with one sentence from the PG rules stating aircraft can fire on any hex as opposed to unit and in the 'Guadalcanal' booklet something about DF capable units able to shoot into questionable hexes that may or not be occupied but with a (-1) DF modifier. But I will go with what both you and Enrique concur. 'Guadalcanal' is going to require a lot of patience and just trying to sort out a few quirks before I get too far into the first scenario. These 38 turns of the first scenario will likely take a week to get through, and will likely have a lot more questions concerning this one -thanks again -Brett N.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Air attacks against "hidden" units - by nebelwurfer9 - 02-06-2014, 07:10 AM