Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luddite Sort of Question
01-21-2014, 11:41 AM,
Luddite Sort of Question
How (or can) one search for one's "side performance" in a given game or supplement/expansion - other than scrolling through one's PQ-HQ home page under collection details?

For example, scrolling through by hand, I found for Winter Soldiers:

Germany: 18 (10)
America: 9 (9)
Draw: 3 (1)

With the (#) representing scenarios 11-30. Kampfgruppe Peiper pretty much dominated its sub-set of scenarios.
01-29-2014, 11:36 AM,
RE: Luddite Sort of Question
(01-21-2014, 11:41 AM)Poor Yorek Wrote: How (or can) one search for one's "side performance" in a given game or supplement/expansion - other than scrolling through one's PQ-HQ home page under collection details?

For example, scrolling through by hand, I found for Winter Soldiers:

Germany: 18 (10)
America: 9 (9)
Draw: 3 (1)

With the (#) representing scenarios 11-30. Kampfgruppe Peiper pretty much dominated its sub-set of scenarios.

Are you referring to the W-D-W stats I've taken to posting with medal announcements? If so, there is currently no way to see those on the site. I've been calculating those figures by running queries directly on the database.

If you can describe a desired approach to visualizing that data, I can work on providing it. Smile
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
01-29-2014, 01:22 PM,
RE: Luddite Sort of Question
(01-29-2014, 11:36 AM)Shad Wrote: Are you referring to the W-D-W stats I've taken to posting with medal announcements? If so, there is currently no way to see those on the site. I've been calculating those figures by running queries directly on the database.

If you can describe a desired approach to visualizing that data, I can work on providing it. Smile

Shad,

Firstly, welcome back.

Yes, having finished Winter Soldiers back in December and, now, one away from North of Elsenborn (plloyd is plankowner for that one), I was curious about those "ribbon stats." Don't have a predetermined idea vis-a-vis visualization - I was just curious. I suppose I was particularly curious as to my side win percentage compared to that for the site as a whole.

PY