Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSN doesn't work with PG-HQ
12-06-2013, 12:10 PM,
MSN doesn't work with PG-HQ
My MSN only works about half the time with PG-HQ. I found it so frustrating that I use Firefox if I want to post anything here.

Anybody have this problem?
12-06-2013, 06:58 PM,
RE: MSN doesn't work with PG-HQ
I assume by MSN you mean Internet Explorer?

I need more details in order to help you.

Please open Internet Explorer. On the main menubar at the top to the far right it says "Help". Click that, then on the dropdown list select "About Internet Explorer". A small window will pop up. Within that window the version of Internet Explorer is listed. For example, my laptop has:

Quote:Version: 8.0.7600.16385

Please tell me which version you are using.

Having done that, I also need you to explain what "only works about half the time" means. What specific problems are you experiencing?
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
12-07-2013, 08:31 PM,
I'm on Windows 7 using IE 11 version 11.0.9600.16428
I NEVER use IE and always use firefox and sometimes chrome. I clicked around a bit but I don't notice anything different (than the other 2) in terms of pg-hq, but I do notice when a page loads there is repeated clicking noises as the page loads. But that is happening on non pg-hq sites.

I do notice that some pages are loading slower tonight and also did last night. I'm on at 4am central time zone us. If the host is in asia, there's probably a lot of traffic on that end. Andrew, want me to ping your site for the time to respond?

Jay do you have any toolbar add ons installed? I noticed the Ask.com toolbar is installed on mine. Maybe turn it off and see if it helps.
warstudent aka Jim
12-10-2013, 12:55 PM,
I use IE exclusively for PG-HQ and have never had a problem - win7 and several versions of IE, currently on 11