Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Major Upgrade] Impartial Leader Selector
04-14-2013, 03:53 PM,
RE: [Major Upgrade] Impartial Leader Selector
(04-03-2013, 10:38 AM)campsawyer Wrote: oh you want that too. German Lt should be 4

A badly designed table index was preventing piece count editing. That's been fixed. I had to nuke WoaP001 in order to save it though (ha).
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
04-16-2013, 12:03 AM,
Drew, could you, or there a way, (for strange people like me and a couple I play with) have the leaders emailed, reveled, or selected separately according to side, nationality(s), and/or formations?
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-16-2013, 01:01 AM,
(04-16-2013, 12:03 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Drew, could you, or there a way, (for strange people like me and a couple I play with) have the leaders emailed, reveled, or selected separately according to side, nationality(s), and/or formations?

If I understand you properly you want something akin to the following functionality:

Email Germans to: ______
Email British to: _____

?
04-16-2013, 02:02 AM,
Yeah, something like that. I would want to do:
Display Side 1 or Email to: ______
Display Side 2 or Email to: _____
or
Display Germans or Email to: ______
Display Italians or Email to: ______
Display British or Email to: _____

I suppose formations/groups would be a little over the top at this point.

Peter
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-19-2013, 08:40 PM,
"Double-blind" leader selection is now available.

This update was brought to you by China Southern Airlines - your preferred choice for leaving the gate late, sitting on the tarmac for no particular reason, serving suspicious "food", and just generally offering an "economy" standard for higher than economy fares. Dodgy
04-19-2013, 09:01 PM,
Thank you! I'll look it over today. This weekend, we'll be using it for real.

Despite all your work, I'll still think I'll take SQ when flying in Asia. (Lion Air was a trip though, in every sense of the word)
07-20-2015, 09:55 AM,
Leaders for all current games have been added to the Impartial Leader Selector.  Feel free to jump in and define those Scenario Leader Orders of Battle!
10-08-2015, 09:12 AM,
I was adding in some leaders for First Axis, because I'm playing it now. It says to make sure you define draw pools. What does that mean?
10-08-2015, 10:52 AM,
It means you create a leader list with ranks, and front and back values. Each list has a game and national heading.
10-09-2015, 12:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 12:32 AM by rerathbun.)
Actually, the leader lists have already been made. 

On the pages where you enter the leaders for the scenario, "Define Draw Pools"  is a reminder to use the window on the right to tell the selector which game the leaders are drawn from.  It's necessary even when defining scenarios from boxed games where the leaders are all from that game.  If you don't tell the selector where to look for the leaders, it gets confused and messes up the leader selection.