Poll: The December scenario of the month should be...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sinister Forces #39
61.54%
8 61.54%
Winter Soldiers #11
0%
0 0%
Winter Soldiers #22
23.08%
3 23.08%
Winter Soldiers #23
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SotM] 2012 December - Scenario Selection Voting
12-24-2012, 07:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-24-2012, 07:15 PM by Poor Yorek.)
RE: [SotM] 2012 December - Scenario Selection Voting
(12-24-2012, 12:47 PM)campsawyer Wrote: Poor, I must point out that if you post something that someone can have a counterpoint. I am sorry if you are feeling this is personal, but

Camp, there is nothing personal, but you, in effect, publicly say to me: "that will not fly." I try to show you why indeed it should fly based on the laws of physics (in this case, PG physics). You reiterate your objection. I finally say, put it (my design) to the test if you object. By the way, I only offered my set-up since some previous writers had expressed their appreciation that others had done so, not because I was expressing the view that my choice was definitive. I'm beginning to think that Beast013's approach is preferable.

I am constrained to point out that if you or anyone wishes to opine about another set-up, then you should likewise expect a vigorous defense. I notice neither Matt's nor Mike Murphy's set-ups, which were not concentrated totally around the crossroads (as far as I could tell), elicited any comment. You might simply have asked: "what would you do with your board 6 units in response to a mass German move due north along the road?" and not sound so pedant.

I should thank you, though, for reminding me of a couple of classical adages which I concede I am insufficiently virtuous to follow with due diligence.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SotM] 2012 December - Scenario Selection Voting - by Poor Yorek - 12-24-2012, 07:14 PM