Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panzer Grenadier: Dragon’s Teeth Breaking the Siegfried Line, 1944
04-06-2024, 12:04 PM,
Panzer Grenadier: Dragon’s Teeth Breaking the Siegfried Line, 1944
I haven't decided yet if I am getting this one yet but what are your guy's thoughts on it?
04-06-2024, 03:54 PM,
RE: Panzer Grenadier: Dragon’s Teeth Breaking the Siegfried Line, 1944
I picked it up, looks interesting.
sagunto, Tankodactyl, ravensworth And 2 others like this post
04-06-2024, 11:02 PM,
(04-06-2024, 12:04 PM)JayTownsend Wrote: I haven't decided yet if I am getting this one yet but what are your guy's thoughts on it?

I have 17 games or game packages on pre-order going back to Lawrence of Arabia. Included in that are 6 of your tiles. I suspect the Cruiser Warfare update is done or is nearly, and that was order 3 years ago. Polish Exiles was ordered last October and still hasn't shipped. I think I am done with APL pre-orders.

That said, the game looks interesting. The time period is usually absent from the casual narrative. So, I will likely order it in the end, and Big Red One, and whatever. But until production catches up, I think I am done with pre-orders.
Juiceman, Shad, JayTownsend And 10 others like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-06-2024, 11:28 PM,
I can vouch for that sentiment.

GG
treadasaurusrex, sagunto, OldPueblo And 4 others like this post
04-07-2024, 12:43 AM,
(04-06-2024, 11:02 PM)plloyd1010 Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 12:04 PM)JayTownsend Wrote: I haven't decided yet if I am getting this one yet but what are your guy's thoughts on it?

I have 17 games or game packages on pre-order going back to Lawrence of Arabia. Included in that are 6 of your tiles. I suspect the Cruiser Warfare update is done or is nearly, and that was order 3 years ago. Polish Exiles was ordered last October and still hasn't shipped. I think I am done with APL pre-orders.

That said, the game looks interesting. The time period is usually absent from the casual narrative. So, I will likely order it in the end, and Big Red One, and whatever. But until production catches up, I think I am done with pre-orders.

Yeah Peter, for those reasons I am also sitting on the fence. I'll probably give in at some point, but it is getting harder. More preorders need to start to flow out AP's doors.
joe_oppenheimer, CavDo, ACav And 5 others like this post
04-07-2024, 02:03 AM,
I'm also done with preorder and bagged Gold Club as well. Tired of having over $800 sitting for 7-plus years at zero interest.
OldPueblo, Sonora, Miguelibal And 11 others like this post
04-07-2024, 08:42 AM,
(04-06-2024, 11:02 PM)plloyd1010 Wrote:

Its certainly something when pre orders are still waiting, but I was able to get exiles from retail weeks ago... whats even the point of ordering direct anymore?
sagunto, OldPueblo, Reconquista And 3 others like this post
04-07-2024, 08:59 AM,
Right before it was announced I happened to play several scenarios from Invasion Germany. Since I have the older games that requires I'll just stick with it.
Sonora, Juiceman, Tankodactyl And 8 others like this post
04-07-2024, 12:49 PM,
(04-07-2024, 08:59 AM)joe_oppenheimer Wrote: Right before it was announced I happened to play several scenarios from Invasion Germany. Since I have the older games that requires I'll just stick with it.

Invasion of Germany is a good set. I played a few of those.
Tankodactyl, Miguelibal, Sonora And 5 others like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking