Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panzer Grenadier: Dragon’s Teeth Breaking the Siegfried Line, 1944
04-06-2024, 12:04 PM,
Panzer Grenadier: Dragon’s Teeth Breaking the Siegfried Line, 1944
I haven't decided yet if I am getting this one yet but what are your guy's thoughts on it?
04-06-2024, 03:54 PM,
RE: Panzer Grenadier: Dragon’s Teeth Breaking the Siegfried Line, 1944
I picked it up, looks interesting.
Tankodactyl, ravensworth, sagunto And 2 others like this post
04-06-2024, 11:02 PM,
(04-06-2024, 12:04 PM)JayTownsend Wrote: I haven't decided yet if I am getting this one yet but what are your guy's thoughts on it?

I have 17 games or game packages on pre-order going back to Lawrence of Arabia. Included in that are 6 of your tiles. I suspect the Cruiser Warfare update is done or is nearly, and that was order 3 years ago. Polish Exiles was ordered last October and still hasn't shipped. I think I am done with APL pre-orders.

That said, the game looks interesting. The time period is usually absent from the casual narrative. So, I will likely order it in the end, and Big Red One, and whatever. But until production catches up, I think I am done with pre-orders.
treadasaurusrex, PANISTA, Juiceman And 10 others like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-06-2024, 11:28 PM,
I can vouch for that sentiment.

GG
PANISTA, CavDo, sagunto And 4 others like this post
04-07-2024, 12:43 AM,
(04-06-2024, 11:02 PM)plloyd1010 Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 12:04 PM)JayTownsend Wrote: I haven't decided yet if I am getting this one yet but what are your guy's thoughts on it?

I have 17 games or game packages on pre-order going back to Lawrence of Arabia. Included in that are 6 of your tiles. I suspect the Cruiser Warfare update is done or is nearly, and that was order 3 years ago. Polish Exiles was ordered last October and still hasn't shipped. I think I am done with APL pre-orders.

That said, the game looks interesting. The time period is usually absent from the casual narrative. So, I will likely order it in the end, and Big Red One, and whatever. But until production catches up, I think I am done with pre-orders.

Yeah Peter, for those reasons I am also sitting on the fence. I'll probably give in at some point, but it is getting harder. More preorders need to start to flow out AP's doors.
Tambu, CavDo, Miguelibal And 5 others like this post
04-07-2024, 02:03 AM,
I'm also done with preorder and bagged Gold Club as well. Tired of having over $800 sitting for 7-plus years at zero interest.
sagunto, PANISTA, CavDo And 11 others like this post
04-07-2024, 08:42 AM,
(04-06-2024, 11:02 PM)plloyd1010 Wrote:

Its certainly something when pre orders are still waiting, but I was able to get exiles from retail weeks ago... whats even the point of ordering direct anymore?
sagunto, CavDo, OldPueblo And 3 others like this post
04-07-2024, 08:59 AM,
Right before it was announced I happened to play several scenarios from Invasion Germany. Since I have the older games that requires I'll just stick with it.
Tankodactyl, Juiceman, Sonora And 8 others like this post
04-07-2024, 12:49 PM,
(04-07-2024, 08:59 AM)joe_oppenheimer Wrote: Right before it was announced I happened to play several scenarios from Invasion Germany. Since I have the older games that requires I'll just stick with it.

Invasion of Germany is a good set. I played a few of those.
Tankodactyl, Tubac52, CavDo And 5 others like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking