Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sketchy Minefields
01-18-2023, 05:20 AM,
Question  Sketchy Minefields
An odd situation has arisen while setting up a scenario.

I am playing an online opponent in An Army At Dawn scenario with minefields with no issues to report.

Now, I am playing another online opponent in the same game set -- but a different scenario (#38 El Guettar). This time, the minefield markers won't show up in the Random Counter tab so that they may be placed on the battle map. Tried doing this in solitaire mode and as both sides, as well. Same result - no minefields visible to select - just an empty grey box. Tried deleting and then re-installing the core data minefields extension a couple of times and failed both times.

Am I doing something wrong, or forgetting a key step in the process?
Tubac52, Tankodactyl, CavDo like this post
01-18-2023, 05:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2023, 05:43 AM by plloyd1010.)
RE: Sketchy Minefields
One of you doesn't have the minefield extension loaded. Considering that it worked for you before, must be the other guy.
Tubac52, CavDo, Tankodactyl like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
01-18-2023, 01:57 PM,
RE: Sketchy Minefields
If all else fails, you can always clear your tile cache and start a new game. I've had success "fixing" a few vexing issues that popped up that way, but I'm no expert.
CavDo, Tankodactyl, treadasaurusrex like this post