Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before I start spamming error reports - Desert Rats British/Indian leader
12-06-2022, 08:57 AM,
Before I start spamming error reports - Desert Rats British/Indian leader
I'm noticing there seems to be a pattern that scenarios that exclusively have Indian formations for the Allies are missing their British leaders in the OOB section of the library. I don't know if this was a conscious decision, and these were dropped at the time some of these were updated with Indian Brens instead of the physical British Bren counters that were included in the game for example; or if their exclusion is erroneous. Seeing as these leaders were British in both cardboard and real life, I don't know why they would be excluded intentionally. Huh

Normally I would just send you guys error reports as I move through them, but I wanted to make sure before I started sending a bunch of them.
12-06-2022, 10:00 AM,
RE: Before I start spamming error reports - Desert Rats British/Indian leader
If you could just post a list here of which scenarios to look at, that could be enough. At the very least, no numbers of leaders, only types.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
12-06-2022, 10:59 AM,
Well after looking into it further I guess its not as wide spread as my initial sample indicated. 

#1 MAJ, CPT, LT
#3 COL, LT COL, MAJ, CAPT, LT 

That scenario 3 is missing about half the OOB for the Allies though.
12-07-2022, 01:08 AM,
All fixed.
Scen 1 is understandable: Britain was not a force, thus British leaders were not available for OOB selection.
Scen 3 was more curious: The British OOB selections had been made, but were not appearing. I added the NewZealand INF, the over zealous Kiwis in SSR #4, to OOB, then the British and New Zealanders disappeared as forces. I re-enttered them both and it looks okay now.
triangular_cube likes this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
12-11-2022, 11:21 AM,
Guess I've been spamming you with error reports for other things as I work through these scenarios anyway  Big Grin
12-11-2022, 01:10 PM,
Yes, you have. But stuff is getting fixed too.