Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
December Update
12-02-2022, 02:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-02-2022, 02:58 AM by plloyd1010.)
December Update
This quarter's update is disappointing because of other priorities on my time. I did still get some of the more urgent issues resolved.
  • Associated ECI leaders with appropriate games.
  • Built the Legend of the Iron Wolf game package, which included updating the Lithuania Defense Force extension.
  • German German Army 1941-42 OOB
    • Added Pz35a. Support for Tank Battle at Raseiniai is a little smoother.
    • Corrected a graphical code error which made hidden status indistinct for INF units.

• British Army 1944-45 OOB
    •     Added Parachute Infantry and Para MG's. Thought I had before, but hadn't.
    •     Added 10 point British OBA for Britain's Bulge.

• Fixed and improved a couple of points in the Double-blind Vassal extension.
I had wanted fix the smoke and illumination markers in the Uber module, and automate them. Infantry Attacks graphics and pieces still need to be completed. (I am mildly looking forward to seeing Red Russians in the games again.) And wanted to get PG Modern graphics started for Sword of Israel. Maybe next quarter. Fingers_crossed
goosebrown and fanghawk like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
12-02-2022, 06:09 AM,
RE: December Update
(12-02-2022, 02:40 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: This quarter's update is disappointing because of other priorities on my time. I did still get some of the more urgent issues resolved.
  • Built the Legend of the Iron Wolf game package, which included updating the Lithuania Defense Force extension.
    • Corrected a graphical code error which made hidden status indistinct for INF units.

I had wanted fix the smoke and illumination markers in the Uber module, and automate them. Infantry Attacks graphics and pieces still need to be completed. (I am mildly looking forward to seeing Red Russians in the games again.) And wanted to get PG Modern graphics started for Sword of Israel. Maybe next quarter. Fingers_crossed
Peter....thanks for all the time and effort that you put into the Uber program. It is a godsend for those of us that do not have local opponents and prefer ftf play.
goosebrown, waynebaumber, treadasaurusrex like this post
12-02-2022, 06:30 AM,
Thank you so much Peter for supporting us. You do a huge amount of work and we really appreciate your time.
treadasaurusrex likes this post

User Experience begins with You...
Always looking for people to play PzGdr, Napoleonic Games, and Great War at Sea
(the Vassal for GWAS Mediterranean specifically).
12-02-2022, 06:34 AM,
(12-02-2022, 02:40 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: This quarter's update is disappointing because of other priorities on my time. I did still get some of the more urgent issues resolved.

Thanks Peter!
12-02-2022, 08:48 AM,
Peter, you da Man!
You've made significant contribution to this game.
thanks...

see you on the battlefield...
cjSmile
goosebrown likes this post