Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaders in Transports
11-09-2022, 07:36 AM,
Leaders in Transports
I've always been a bit fuzzy as to what things leaders can do while they're being transported in a truck or halftrack.  From what I see (or don't see) in the rules it appears their abilities don't change whatsoever.  So if I have a leader with a combat modifier being transported by a SPW 251 that is adjacent to another SPW251, can he use his modifier to add together the DF numbers of the two SPW's to perform a combined attack?
PANISTA, Tubac52, treadasaurusrex And 1 others like this post
11-09-2022, 12:23 PM,
RE: Leaders in Transports
You are correct as far as what you have said. The nuance to keep in mind is that while the leader can use his combat modifier to combine the halftrack's fire, he cannot add his modifier to the direct fire value of the halftrack he is with.
Dougal1951, treadasaurusrex, Tubac52 And 2 others like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
11-09-2022, 02:15 PM,
Got it.  Thanks.
11-11-2022, 02:10 PM,
"The nuance to keep in mind is that while the leader can use his combat modifier to combine the halftrack's fire, he cannot add his modifier to the direct fire value of the halftrack he is with."

What rule calls out he prohibition of not allowing the leader's modifier to the direct fire value to the halftrack he is with?
chaco, cjsiam, Tubac52 And 3 others like this post