Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Great War Series
09-06-2022, 06:44 AM,
Second Great War Series
All,

Just curious to see if there is a large enough group that enjoys the AP Dieselpunk series.  I am a fan.  I think it is pretty creative and I kind of like walking in this alternative timeline - the biverse (since there are only two of them) if you will.  I have all of the supplements and event the book, and would love to see a few more of these products.  Anyone have thoughts on this?

Mike
09-06-2022, 08:36 AM,
RE: Second Great War Series
That's 3 supplements when it come to PG, right? I've always wondered how Land Cruisers works in Vassal. The river boats are mostly untried too.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
09-06-2022, 03:55 PM,
(09-06-2022, 08:36 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: That's 3 supplements when it come to PG, right? I've always wondered how Land Cruisers works in Vassal. The river boats are mostly untried too.

Peter,

I think there are six games/supplement that have been created for land warfare to date.

1 x Sourcebook and timeline.  Covers mostly the naval aspect for SGWAS, but there was quite a bit on the conflict on land.  The source book could prove to be fertile ground for designing other supplements.  The source book covered only the first half the timeline.  It was supposed to cover the whole thing but got too big.  AP was supposed to produce the second half and send it to all who purchased it with advanced orders.

4 x PG supplements -  Land Cruisers, River Fleets, Dog Days (Golden Journal) with (the German Marine in the Pacific), and River Battleships: Blue Danube. 

1 x Campaign game -  Alsace 1940.

So far that is all.   I am heartened by the recently released River Fleets: Blue Danube is part of the Second Great War genre.  This and the fact that I heard that Dr. B was thinking of doing something with Land cruisers/armor on the eastern front in a fight with the Russians.  Even though I know there won't be a lot, I  am hoping that there will be more coming soon.

Mike
09-06-2022, 11:02 PM,
River Battleships: Blue Danube is relabeled River Fleets, so there are really only 3 PG supplements. An eastern front, 3rd Battle of Tannenberg could be interesting. I hope the Serbians and Austrians show up again too.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking