Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New games 2nd qtr 2022
04-27-2022, 12:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-30-2022, 02:31 AM by plloyd1010.)
New games 2nd qtr 2022
Re-announcing Vassal support for Peace in Our Time. I had forgotten the unit catalog an notes before. So now again there are 126 games supported.

A little exert from the notes about the casemates, for those who don't normally read the notes.
    Case Mit: Mit is mitraillette, meaning machine-gun. Machine-gun in Czech is kulomet. The counter here is Case Kul.
    Case AC: AC is anti-char, meaning anti-tank. Anti-tank is protitankový in Czech. The counter here is Case Prot.
    Case Jum: Jum is jumeles, meaning twin machine-gun. Dvojitý kulomet means dual machine-gun in Czech. The counter here is Case DK.
(Thanks for your help Philippe.)
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-30-2022, 02:33 AM,
1942: Defense of France
This makes game 127. I think it fills out the long war too.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
05-02-2022, 01:08 PM,
Chengsha Operation
I expanded the National Revolutionary Army quite a lot. Read the extension notes.