Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First step into the modern era
12-22-2021, 05:54 AM,
First step into the modern era
Notice that I said era not PG Modern. That because Vassal doesn't work that way and PG Modern is about the rules. What I mean is Cold War game support in the form of Iron Curtain, Hammer & Sickle and Patton's Nightmare. It lays groundwork for the Korean War series, Polish Steel, Red & White, ect. For those of you who were bothered by Blue Soviets, now they are American opponents, that makes them Red.

Also in the game packages are Heavy Metal and Secret Weapons. Consider carefully if thinking about the Secret Weapons game package. The original game used pieces and maps from at least 6 other games. The package is massive.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
12-30-2021, 11:50 AM,
Police Action is playable now
It only took one extension.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
01-07-2022, 05:22 AM,
Maple Leaf Brigde is playable now
Polish Steel and Red & White will have to wait until March. They require an update to the U.S. Navy, which means an update to U.S.M.C. extension. I leave such confusion for the quarterly updates.