Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
December Vassal update
12-02-2021, 01:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-02-2021, 01:50 AM by plloyd1010.)
December Vassal update
Not so many errors or omissions this time, but a lot of option updates for OOB extensions with Sherman tanks.

OOB German Army 1936-40
    Added 12 point OBA counter

OOB-Ldr Luxembourg Gendarmes 1939-40
    Fixed graphical error with the militia piece
    Fixed typo with the road block menu entry

OOB Allied Specials & Secrets
    Heavy (armor 4) Shermans removed from units

OOB US Marine Corps 1944-45
    Fixed graphics on M3/75 GMC

The armor values of Sherman tanks may be switched to their respective alternates but pressing ALT+2, and switched back to their defaults by pressing ALT+1. The OOB notes have been updated accordingly.
Shermans in these extensions have a default armor of 3, alternately they may be switched to an armor of 4
    OOB British Army 1939-42
    OOB British Army 1942-43
    OOB US Army ETO 1942-43
    OOB US Army PTO 1942-45
    OOB US Marine Corps 1944-45

Shermans in these extensions have a default armor of 4, alternately they may be switched to an armor of 3
    OOB British Army 1944-45
    OOB Canadian Army 1944-45
    OOB Indian Army 1944-48
    OOB NewZealand Army 1944-45
    OOB Polish Army 1944-45
    OOB Soviet RKKA 1944-45
    OOB US Army ETO 1944-45
    Unit US 3rd Armor Div
    Unit US 761st Tank Batt

What to do next (in no particular order):
  • Finish drawing WW1 pioneer images. Not much left, but still not done
  • Finish drawing Cossack images. Similar problem to the pioneers.
  • Fix the WW1 OBA markers. I have the coverage right, but the marker needs to be flippable.
  • Create alternates on the German 75mm infantry guns. APL has made some towed/draggable and others with a limbered move of 1. This will be sort of like the Sherman alternates.
  • Build Slovakia's OOB-Ldr extension. Aircraft and leader graphics are the big holdup.
  • Build Hyderabad's OOB-Ldr extension. I have the graphics, just hadn't gotten around to it.
  • Draw lots of boats. I want to get River Fleets and River Battle supported.
  • Finish the "red" Russian OOB and leader extensions. This is for Iron Curtain, Secret Weapons and general Cold War support.

If you want to help, let me know.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking