Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shared Play Deletion Error
12-01-2021, 07:03 AM,
Shared Play Deletion Error
I did a shared play entry and it won't link to the opponent's play for some reason.  So, I try to delete it and each time after confirming the delete, I get this:
 This page isn’t working right nowwww.pg-hq.com can't currently handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

I've tried many times.
12-02-2021, 11:54 PM,
RE: Shared Play Deletion Error
I even tried converting the play to solo, which worked, and then covert to shared play to match up with an opponent and I get the "fiery death" site crash error.
12-03-2021, 01:12 AM,
Drew tells me that he is still fixing stuff. Most of it is database interoperability problems.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
12-09-2021, 04:54 AM,
(12-03-2021, 01:12 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Drew tells me that he is still fixing stuff. Most of it is database interoperability problems.

OK, makes sense.  Today I tried deleting the play and got the same error as before.  But i was able to convert the play to a shared play with the correct person.  This didn't work last time I tried but now the conversion ability works.  This solves my problem for the particular play.
12-23-2021, 10:08 PM,
I am getting this too. I need to delete two plays but I guess it is no hurry. If Drew needs help tracking it down. I can sit here and click for the error and he can check the server logs. The 500 error is really vague. It just means something went wrong on the server.

Also the CSS for the forum is not loading correctly so I don't see styles here. That is because the CSS is being served by http rather than https and the latest browsers won't serve mixed content gracefully any more. Someone needs to tweak that on the template for the forums.

I have screen shots but no way to attach them to this post.

User Experience begins with You...
Always looking for people to play PzGdr, Napoleonic Games, and Great War at Sea
(the Vassal for GWAS Mediterranean specifically).