Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lithuanians
07-27-2021, 11:20 AM,
Lithuanians
Is there a reason we never added the newest Lithuanian module to the site? Was I the only one they suckered into buying the thing? Dodgy
07-27-2021, 12:08 PM,
RE: Lithuanians
(07-27-2021, 11:20 AM)triangular_cube Wrote: Is there a reason we never added the newest Lithuanian module to the site? Was I the only one they suckered into buying the thing? Dodgy
You wont be the only one, I plan on purchasing at some point, just waiting to receive some of the other games that I have on order from AP before I purchase anymore.
"Don't let the dirt and rust hang you up, we like to give the impression that we are out of action badly in need of rest and reorganization"
07-27-2021, 03:19 PM,
(07-27-2021, 12:08 PM)Juiceman Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 11:20 AM)triangular_cube Wrote: Is there a reason we never added the newest Lithuanian module to the site? Was I the only one they suckered into buying the thing? Dodgy
You wont be the only one, I plan on purchasing at some point, just waiting to receive some of the other games that I have on order from AP before I purchase anymore.
Robin probably doesn't have a copy. I never got around to entering it.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
07-28-2021, 04:52 AM,
I got my copy in April, but was busy with something else at the time. 

Thanks for the reminder, I'll start work on getting it into the Library this week.
07-28-2021, 05:47 AM,
Thanks to both of you. I hope you don't take my "complaints" too seriously. You both do a wonderful job here.
07-30-2021, 12:07 PM,
I appreciate the praise!

Lithuania's Iron Wolves has been added to the Game Library.  Seventeen scenarios of alternative history goodness with Lithuanians, Germans, Poles and Soviets.
triangular_cube likes this post