Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activating a Stack/Order
04-25-2021, 01:03 AM,
Activating a Stack/Order
Sorry for all of the questions, but I am new.

When I activate a stack, can I do any actions and in any order? For instance, part of the stack direct fires, part of it moves and part of it recovers? Or does each unit have to do the same thing?
04-25-2021, 01:41 AM,
RE: Activating a Stack/Order
Each unit must declare a move or fire action (check all the options for those actions like recovery, assault, etc.) when activated; then each unit acts either on it's own or in combination as desired by the activating side.
04-26-2021, 02:23 AM,
(04-25-2021, 01:03 AM)bigdiggerman Wrote: Sorry for all of the questions, but I am new.

Sean, do you remember this joke? "How do you eat an elephant?" The answer is one bite at a time. If you are having trouble digesting the rules, I have a suggestion. When we worked out Vassal support for PG, we created some mentoring scenarios to work through the features of PG Über . You may find the PG Über Mentoring Scenarios Document useful. It is a collection of small scenarios, the first 5 focusing on only a few aspects of the game in each one.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-26-2021, 04:55 AM,
Those do seem more digestible than 20-30 turn scenarios in the books.
04-26-2021, 09:03 AM,
Exactly. They are 4-6 turns long and involve less than a battalion on each side.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking